Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is Spring finally making an appearance?

Today was a beautiful day outside! It was over 60 degrees and sunny for most of the day. It's great to go outside without a winter coat and UGGS!

I have been battling a three day headache that I think I may have finally licked! It has been horrible-a long lingering headache that just won't go away! I have tried ibuprofen, Tylenol, adding caffeine, subtracting caffeine-but nothing seemed to really help. No matter what! Tonight though I am finally feeling some relief and hoping that my headache will not return anytime soon!

I was so sad to see that Corey Haim has passed away. He was a great movie star in my teens and of course I had a major crush on him for many of my early teen years. It sounds like his substance abuse finally got him. It is sad to see someone so young die such a tragic death. RIP Corey

Tomorrow is another day and I look forward to it-of course, only if the headaches do not return!

No comments: